Comments are welcome on the Morsels blog, but please note that the comments are moderated and may not appear right away. This is so spam can be blocked and make sure that the comments are on-topic and meet our standards.
- We realise readers may feel strongly about the issues being debated, however any comments that can be reasonably considered offensive, threatening or obscene will not be allowed.
- Do not post material that may incite violence or hatred. We will not tolerate comments that humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, mental or physical disability, or sexual orientation.
- Gratuitous abuse – be it of the author, subjects of the story or other commentators – will not be accepted.
- Any comments that are legally questionable, such as possible breaches of copyright or potentially defamatory material, will not be posted.
- Please keep your comments relevant to the discussion at hand. Comments that stray too far off topic, are largely repetitive or do not add anything to the debate will not be posted.
- People who SHOUT, i.e. WRITE ALL IN CAPS, will not be allowed.
- Do not use the comments section for commercial purposes or spam. Comments that advertise, promote or solicit any goods or services will not be accepted.
- Please limit the use of links in comments. Comments containing links to unsuitable material will not be published.
This entry was posted in Radar Insight
. Bookmark the permalink